cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Figoli
New Contributor

Logmein AV - It is not practical and effective

Hello everyone, I need a really effective solution when using Logmein AV. Many times it blocks a driver (usually from a webcam on notebooks), among other program executables (programs from some service providers) and I can't really create a rule so that it doesn't happen, or show to the AV that a certain action performed by him is no longer to be done in that file.

Anyone can help with that?

4 REPLIES 4
Figoli
New Contributor

Re: Logmein AV - It is not practical and effective

just a reminder: when the AV was karpesky, he was very clear and practical in resolving these issues.
Figoli
New Contributor

Note: I did exclusion list and etc, but is not effective.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Figoli  Can you give us some specific examples of programs that LogMeIn Anti-Virus protection is blocking, and how you were trying to exclude them in the settings with some screen shots?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Figoli
New Contributor

Like this. But some of they doenst work sometimes and etc. Is there any place in fact that I can see a specific computer's log to see what it is blocking?
It sometimes doesn't show the camera (and other stuff) driver that it blocked or deleted itself. Just notify that the driver has been removed (on the computer itself) I can't see this notification under "threats" in the antivirus management part of the logmein

LOGMEIN AV 1.pngLOGMEIN AV 2.pngLOGMEIN AV 3.png