cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RitaMoonStar

MAC To PC Control+Alt+Delete doesn't work

I am working on a MAC, connected to a PC and I can do almost everything except remotely log on to the computer. I have tried almost every combination of control, option, delete (I have 2 of those buttons on my MAC keyboard) adding the command button, the right arrow botton, and esc button to various combined attempts. Nothing has worked and when I downloaded the MAC version of LogMeIn, nothing on  the keyboard worked, only the mouse. Doesn't anyone have a good keyboard short cut that will log me in? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheresaBoyer
Active Contributor

Re: MAC To PC Control+Alt+Delete doesn't work

Press the "Command," "Option," and "Escape" keys. Note that the Option key is also sometimes referred to as "Alt," and that the Escape key just reads "Esc." The Force Quit window will pop up. Select the application you'd like to close and select "Force Quit."

My Balance Now

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Tuscanmilk

In the Toolbar section you'll see "options"

Click that and you will see a ctrl-alt-del button. Click that and you are in.
TheresaBoyer
Active Contributor

Press the "Command," "Option," and "Escape" keys. Note that the Option key is also sometimes referred to as "Alt," and that the Escape key just reads "Esc." The Force Quit window will pop up. Select the application you'd like to close and select "Force Quit."

My Balance Now