cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lwielder
New Contributor

MDM automatic push for logmein rescue

Hello Everyone! 

I want to be able to automatically push logmein rescue onto a new mac somehow. Usually they get the download and have to enable some access. We do not give admin rights to the users and what I have been doing is manually setting it up before issuing it out. Im hoping i can automate this so i wont have to do it in the future. 

We have an MDM that can do the screen recording for zoom but alas for logmein it does not work. I beleive it has to do with the fact logmein is stored in the tmp folders so it goes away. 

if anyone has any idea let me know! 

Edit: I should add this is for the support-logmein and not tech console. 

4 REPLIES 4
Quigleym
New Contributor

Re: MDM automatic push for logmein rescue

I recently purchased LogMeIn Rescue with the intention of using it for remote assistance of my Intune managed laptops. Unfortunately it appears that some configuration setting is preventing me from passing through credentials to relaunch the applet as a service, leaving us unable to interact with UAC prompts. LogMeIn support confirmed that it was a laptop configuration issue, but refused to identify what needs to be changed. The only configuration profile I've enabled is device restrictions, and none of the settings in it apply to authentication or UAC. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Quigleym  Do you have the case number so I may reference the troubleshooting steps Customer Support took to identify the problem? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Thomas487

This is possible up to certain limit, like Run a certain app, delete files, create files , taking pictures, play video/audio .. anything that doesn't need users extended permission.

1. You need to create an app that has ability to perform what ever the task you need.

2. You can send an action through (SMS/notification) etc to the device.

3. Your app will take a action and do the necessary changes of the device.

mybalancenow.com

Jillian11

I have change mac and some how i was getting same issue and i wanted these info thanks