cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Problema em conectar-se ao servidor/ Trouble to connect with LogMeInHamachi servers

Screenshot_1.pngEsse é o problema, estou a mais de duas horas tentando resolver e nada, se possivel gostaria de ajuda, obrigado.

English:

This is the problem, I'm at this for over two hours and I can't think for a way to solve it, hope I can get some help. Thanks.

The message says: "Failed to connect to Hamachi servers. Want that Hamachi to monitor automactly the disponibility of the servers and stabilish a connection to the servers?"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Problema em conectar-se ao servidor/ Trouble to connect with LogMeInHamachi servers

@alvesluc  Sorry for the connection difficulty there.

I know this sounds like a basic idea, but have you already tried a re-install of Hamachi?

3 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Problema em conectar-se ao servidor/ Trouble to connect with LogMeInHamachi servers

@alvesluc  Sorry for the connection difficulty there.

I know this sounds like a basic idea, but have you already tried a re-install of Hamachi?

New Contributor

O que eu fiz foi instalar um versão anterior e depois atualizar.
I have installed an previous version of Hamachi, than I updated it and it started to work again.
Thanks Smiley Wink
New Contributor

Hello. What did you do to make it work. I´m having exactly the same problem.
Obrigado.