cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radicaltype
New Contributor

Re: Rescue Console won't run under Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.17713.1002 (rs5_release)

I have had the same issue since build 17723 & am currently using 17751.1 

I've tried LMI Tech consoles prev, current & next. 

LMI opens briefly and disappears. 

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, compatibilty modes, other versions etc same results. 

Help!? 

garybarr
Active Contributor

Re: Rescue Console won't run under Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.17713.1002 (rs5_release)

Yeah, they are working on it at LMI... but when this release rolls out to the public, as soon as next week... It's going to become a very big problem if not fixed soon.  Right now, it only affects us in various versions of beta, but it's going public September 10th when 1809 starts updating.

sv5
GoTo Contributor
GoTo Contributor

Hello,

The fixed TC and applet versions will be uploaded to Beta on tomorrow. The internal tests are still running, but everything is good so far.
Garybarr, We are glad to hear your idea, but currently you can only help in our public beta testing to improve the Rescue quality. I will organize a meeting about your alpha testing idea on this week.

Best,
Sandor

sv5
GoTo Contributor
GoTo Contributor

Hello all!

The newest TC and Applets have been uploaded to our Beta site. Please feel free to test it.

Best,
Sandor

garybarr
Active Contributor

Yes, Beta Version 7.12.3325 did solve the problem and is working properly under the latest beta version of Windows 10.  This Windows Beta should be going out to the public in the next weeks, so glad we were able to help out before it became a bigger LMI problem.  

Thank you for your hard work!  If I can ever be of help, just let me know!

radicaltype
New Contributor

Worked flawlessly. Very much appreciated!