cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DougBetts
New Contributor

Unattended access to a Windows 10 computer that only uses a Microsoft Account

Hi,

I am new to the community but a long time user of LogMeIn Rescue.  I have an open ticket with support on this subject and am about to make a YouTube video demonstrating the problem because support does not seem to understand this issue.

I need to be able to have peristent unattended access to Windows 10 computers that only use Microsoft accounts for login.  The help person (or the whole department) does not seem to understand what a Microsoft account means for logging in.  The support person keeps telling me if the computer can be logged into while sitting at the desk then it will work unattended.  I do not find that to be true.  The support person said he would be able to watch a video of the symptom.

Before going to the trouble of making a video I thought I should ask in the community.  Does anyone know a solution for this?

Thanks

Doug

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Unattended access to a Windows 10 computer that only uses a Microsoft Account

Hi Doug,

When a user isn't signed into a local machine, then the LMI software won't be active in the background to connect into.  This is not something we currently support I'm afraid.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Unattended access to a Windows 10 computer that only uses a Microsoft Account

Hi Doug,

When a user isn't signed into a local machine, then the LMI software won't be active in the background to connect into.  This is not something we currently support I'm afraid.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!