cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maniakella

Billing issues

Has anyone had issues with the billing process? I have been charged for services that were not provided, and now am being double billed - and on rasing the issue, told to wait for someone to contact me.

-Mani

6 REPLIES 6
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Billing issues

Hi @maniakella ,

Although we do not discuss billing or pricing concerns on the Community forums, if you have a case number we can always check on the status for you.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
jtyndale

This happened to me last year and here we are again another year another phantom bill. I have no access to anything but hey go ahead and bill me

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@jtyndale  Did you create a case with Customer Support last year?  If so, please give me the case number so that I may follow up with the investigation and see what happened.

bev1
Visitor

I have been billed the yearly amount three times in the past 3 weeks!  Why can't I get in touch with a support person to explain to me what is happening rather than searching issues that are not pertinent to my issue?

bev1
Visitor

How do you create cases with Customer Support.  I cannot find a link anywhere.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @bev1

You can reach Customer Support directly through this support article:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support