cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maniakella
New Contributor

Billing issues

Has anyone had issues with the billing process? I have been charged for services that were not provided, and now am being double billed - and on rasing the issue, told to wait for someone to contact me.

-Mani

6 REPLIES 6
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi @maniakella ,

Although we do not discuss billing or pricing concerns on the Community forums, if you have a case number we can always check on the status for you.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
jtyndale
New Contributor

This happened to me last year and here we are again another year another phantom bill. I have no access to anything but hey go ahead and bill me

AshC
GoTo Moderator

@jtyndale  Did you create a case with Customer Support last year?  If so, please give me the case number so that I may follow up with the investigation and see what happened.

bev1
New Contributor

I have been billed the yearly amount three times in the past 3 weeks!  Why can't I get in touch with a support person to explain to me what is happening rather than searching issues that are not pertinent to my issue?

bev1
New Contributor

How do you create cases with Customer Support.  I cannot find a link anywhere.

AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi @bev1

You can reach Customer Support directly through this support article:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support