Thank you Ash for your support offer.
I think that is not necessary.
All I need is a Logmein Client with working Copy and Paste commands in its remote Powershell module.
Problem has been around for months, and two Logmein Client versions after it's still there.
Agree that this issue is adding significant time to my day when trying to resolve issues.
Having to re-type scripts into or out of the cmd window is wasting valuable time and means that more often than not taking over the users session is required to efficiently resolve issues (but obviously now interrupting the end user and wasting their time)
Please get this resolved soon!
I would like to report that F5 is no longer working to remedy this issue.
Any fix for this?
This seriously hampers my work because then instead of being able to perform tasks I have to contact the user to get a remote session.
PLEASE post a fix or workaround asap!
Sorry for the frustration. My understanding is we are in the process of deploying a fix, but it will take time to be available for all. The workaround we are currently recommending is to connect using our client application https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-to-connect-using-the-logmein-client-desktop-app-logmein-...
Hi Glenn, thank you for updating.
> The workaround we are currently recommending is to connect using our client application
Actually the problem IS the client application.
Thank you again and Regards
I got it working by remoting into the host and disabling Windows firewall. Then refreshing LMI window and opening a new cmd prompt.
Might need to log out and back into logmein for cmd prompt to work after disabling Windows Firewall.
Remoted into computer.
Disabled Window Firewall for Domain, Private, Public.
Set computer network to private.
Logged out of LMI and back in.
Opened cmd prompt.
It works for a little bit, then the next version breaks it, then they fix it again.
We did set a GPO to disable the firewall (still set to Domain), since our AV has its own anyways, and we haven't had problems with this latest version. We had it disabled for over a year though and it didn't help with the last version, so it's hit or miss.