cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
username8
New Contributor

How do I cancel my subscription?

Please stop my billing and I dont want to pay it..and please change my account to trial

37 REPLIES 37
boxcoldie
New Contributor

Hi

In settings, billing information or subscription, there is no option to cancel the subscription or delete current

Payment Methods

, also kindly take my billing details off i.e., delete it from your records, i do not want to renew this subscription when it expires.

Kind confirm this change immediatly.

Kind regards

James

Tags (2)
AshC
GoTo Moderator

@boxcoldie  I'm sorry there is currently no way to cancel subscriptions online, though you may reach out to Customer Support at any time to request billing assistance:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Valerie4
New Contributor

I just cancelled mine by opening a ticket then calling the number provided.  I was told that they do not refund unused portion of your account (only turn off auto-renewal).  I wish I had realized that.  I would have cancelled before my account auto-renewed in January.  

SimonLW
New Contributor

How can you have a tech company that has no email address for customer service or support instead you have to join a queue and hold for ever (40 mins so far) on the phone to United States, just to cancel service? 

AshC
GoTo Moderator

Hi @SimonLW

While we don't offer a direct email alias for support, you can create a case here for an email follow up:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

KILRAC
New Contributor

Hi - hope you can help me.

I am simply trying to contact billing but using the contact number can't get past the operator asking for a Contact Name or Extension Number - would you have an Internal Extension for Billing...

Have spend literally hours trying to make contact re, my account.

Regards.

Brendan K
JDJ88
New Contributor

Hi,

I would like to cancel my suscription for the next renewal.

Regards

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Welcome to the Community @JDJ88. To cancel your Pro account or change the auto-renewal status of your account, please select Contact Support in this article.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.