cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesd1

Re: How do I cancel my subscription?

We were subscribed by an old employee who left without passing on the account details. The money was taken out at renewal - even though no one received any notification. But the company refuses to refund us - and when I asked to complain, they sent me here. Poor service

altafedelta
New Contributor

Re: CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION

I opened the unsubscribe ticket as indicated, but I get no response.
How is it possible to formalize the cancellation of the service?
The Italian telephone numbers are not active. Thank you

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @altafedelta, our system registered your calls today, but it looks like you disconnected before you spoke with a representative. A support ticket is open for your cancelation request and our Support team will contact you to assist.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
WentFrom
New Contributor

Same experience. Something is seriously wrong at JoinMe/LogMeIn/GoTo, to put it mildly. On hold for more than an hour with a ticket number solves nothing, they simply do not answer. Not to mention how ridiculous it is not to be able to stop a subscription online that had to be started online.

Sent registered cancellation letter to corporate adress and stopped automatic payment by PayPal. Phone records etc. in file to prove anything possible tried to cancel. Should have never subscribed.

P.S. No need to start asking me here on behalf of GoTo which numbers we called or similar. Tried everything the Support pages show, everything.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @WentFrom,

I have submitted a cancelation support ticket for you. I do see your calls over the last week, but none show a hold time as you describe. 

For anyone else wishing to cancel, when you contact us through our support site you will have the option to Call Support or Email Support your request

WentFrom
New Contributor

Thank you for the ticket GlennD, I hope this gets solved in time. I cannot help it if your system does not register how long customers are on hold actually. That might even leave a false impression with your company concerning service levels.

Furthermore, I have never gotten to an option to Email Support. The pages I can access keep sending me around from the FAQs to the page where a ticket and phone number are provided, and back. If I am overlooking this option it appears to be well hidden.

The addition of the 'Solved' box to the first post in this thread is misleading by the way. It just points to 'contact support' and that is exactly what does not work for those complaining here. I rarely am this blunt about any company but this has been very frustrating and judging by this thread, my experience applies to a great many clients.

altafedelta
New Contributor

Re: CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION reminder

Thanks GlennD, I'm still waiting for the confirmation of the cancellation of the automatic subscription renewal.
I don't understand why it is necessary to use this channel (community) in order to get an answer.

altafedelta
New Contributor

hi GlennD, can you help me? I'm still waiting for confirmation of the auto-renewal block. In the meantime we are checking with the bank whether it is possible to block card payments requested by your company.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @altafedelta,

I see that your ticket was assigned so Support will be contacting you soon. It looks like your renewal date is not until July, so there is no need for concern. 

The status of most Support tickets can be checked by clicking on My Cases at the top of our support page (while you are signed in).

florinbrinza
Visitor

cancel subscription

I want to cancel my LOGMEIN PRO SUBSCRIPTION , and LOGMEINSUPPORT don't answer to me in this problem !