cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KekBy
Visitor

Re: How do I delete my account?

Здраствуйте, я хочу удалить свою учетную запись и все связанные с ней данные. Причина по которой я хочу удалить аккаунт является тем, что ваши услуги мне не интересны и не нужны

С нетерпением жду от вас ответа

Gabizzu02
New Contributor

Re: Deletion of account and end of trial

Hello,

Please I want to cancel this payment because I dont use this program and please cancel for the future payments.
user name: 
Please send me the money back.

Thank you,
Gabriel Trifan 
Gabizzu02
New Contributor

cancellation of services

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please I want to cancel this payment because I dont use this program and please cancel for the future payments.
The user ID  (removed for privacy)

Please delete the account because I haven't used it for 2 years.

Please send me the money back.

Thank you,
Gabriel Trifan 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: cancellation of services

Hi @Gabizzu02, I have opened a support ticket for you and submitted your cancelation request.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Former Member
Not applicable

Please Delete My Account.

I do not intend to use this service.

I saw that I cannot do it myself, only by contacting.

This is disappointing.

Thank you.

Clango
Visitor

As per most of the users above, I would also like for my account to be deleted, thank you.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

To cancel a trial

To cancel your trial, simply wait for it to expire. No action is required unless you paid for a monthly or annual subscription during the trial period.

Remember: Unless you gave credit card information to GoTo during your trial or at some point purchased a subscription, there is no need to cancel or delete your account.

To modify or cancel a subscription

To cancel your account or change the auto-renewal status of your account, please select Contact Support in this article. Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help you. Online cancellation is not available for Central at this time.

To Delete your Cancelled account: 
If your account has been cancelled already and you wish to have it deleted completely, you can make a request through our new Individual Rights Management Portal

Why don't you get a direct phone number?

Depending on your country or region, we offer different phone support numbers. To make sure that you get the right number, we need you to select your country first on the Contact Support form.

There is no toll-free number for my location?

An option to Email Support should also displayed if you do not speak English or Spanish.

contact us.png

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training