cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OLDNWASTED0013
New Contributor

Re: REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Hello Support,

To clarify I have a LogMeIn Pro account for which I would like discontinued, I have no longer any use for it.

Thank You.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT

@OLDNWASTED0013  Please follow the instructions outlined in the marked solution on this thread.  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Lostinthemaze
New Contributor

Delete my account

I'm so confused by this site?  Why isn't it possible to get in touch with a single soul to ask for help? I've been looking for a way to delete the account for the last hour and the only thing which sort of resembles support is the chatbot which kept referring to the https://support.goto.com site which doesn't offer any help at all.

so now I'm here, following a very elaborate online guide suggesting that this would surely trick the costumer support to reveal themselves -- hopefully it works. 

rcco
Visitor

Re: Delete my account

I feel your pain.  I was in the same boat several weeks back.  I finally go ahold of someone and they said my account would be removed.  Here I am a month later and I still receive an email daily saying my transaction failed and to update my payment info.  I DON'T WANT TO UPDATE MY PAYMENT INFO, I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT.  I feel your frustration!!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Lostinthemaze   Please follow the instructions noted in the solution of this thread to contact Customer Support directly.  Once they confirm your identity they will process the account deletion request.  

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@rcco   I will take a look at your case to expedite the request.  

Thanks for your patience. 

Lostinthemaze
New Contributor

What do you mean? I follow the links in the threads which all leads me to the support.goto.com page, which sends me further to the support.logmeininc.com page which sends me here. I've been to all the pages on the entire web site, and no help is to be found.

Lostinthemaze
New Contributor

@rcco haha, well if you get in touch with customer support would you be kind to dm me the contact information so that I can get this sorted out 😅

anoyd

Close/Delete Account

I no longer need nor use this service and I want to close/delete my entire account.  Why can I not do that?????

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Close/Delete Account

@anoyd  Please use this site to contact Customer Support directly, so they can confirm your identity and complete the deletion request:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support