cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bahar-b
New Contributor

LogmeIn shows Offline!

One the the staff wants to connect his PC, several times it showed the PC is offline, although it is ON. 

Then after few minutes it start working.  He has sent me this screen shot. When I login through Admin center, I can see his machine is ON, but he sees offline!

lmi1.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HXK

Re: LogmeIn shows Offline!

Have used Logmein for many years.  Only recently began to have this issue.   This is what resolved the problem - some help with the kind tech support of logmein.    1.  Checked that PC was not in sleep  / hibernation mode and the clock was correct     2.   Went to "services"  in Task Manager -  to logmein and restarted that service.   3.   Went into the settings of my McAfee Total Protection, hit edit and disabled NetGuard for that app.    Everything fine and extremely fast now.   

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Bahar-b  Do you know if this PC is behind a corporate firewall or VPN service?

Have you done anything to troubleshoot yet, like fully re-install the LMI Pro endpoint there?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Bahar-b
New Contributor

Hi, 

Thanks for Respond!

He is one of our staff, he is not behind firewall. 

I have not complain from him today, but it happens sometimes. 

I asked him to re-install actually. 

Basically, when staff are complaining of lagging, disconnection or being slow. what should I check first? 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Bahar-b

There may be a few possible answers why the PC would appear as offline, when the endpoint looks to be connected:  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/why-does-the-logmein-systray-icon-show-as-enabled-and-online...

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
HXK

Have used Logmein for many years.  Only recently began to have this issue.   This is what resolved the problem - some help with the kind tech support of logmein.    1.  Checked that PC was not in sleep  / hibernation mode and the clock was correct     2.   Went to "services"  in Task Manager -  to logmein and restarted that service.   3.   Went into the settings of my McAfee Total Protection, hit edit and disabled NetGuard for that app.    Everything fine and extremely fast now.