cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Macsterguy
Active Contributor

Re: Logmein Client does not work with Mac mini m1 with SUR OS

It truly seems LogMeIn could care less about our problems. I have never been able to confirm nor do I think they have more than one person that is Mac centric working at this company. If that! They certainly don't mind taking my 3 to $4000 each year but I can't use the stupid Mac Desktop or iOS apps to login to  22 Mac computers. 13 are mine as well others I support... The only way to get anything done is to never let these computers monitors go to sleep. These are expensive computers and as soon as I lose one monitor I'm going to sue this freaking company for not fixing this **bleep** problem. The right thing to do would be for them to admit defeat and quit supporting the Mac & iOS platforms. Apple remote desktop, team viewer, slapshop have no issue with this. LOGMEIN could fix this if they wanted to… They just don't care. Too big… This problem has been going on forever and it is well documented. This company makes me absolutely sick. I hate LogMeIn and their garbage software (for Mac users). 

GoldStrat
New Contributor

This bug was finally fixed in the Oct 5 2022 update:

https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/whats-new-in-pro

Macsterguy
Active Contributor

Thank you, Yes, I saw that a few weeks ago. I seem to still have lingering issues but it is much better indeed!

How long did that take them? I think it was about a year and a half was it not?....

GoldStrat
New Contributor

Only took since the M1 MacBook's release back in late 2020!