cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mitmanlmi
New Contributor

Re: Need old installer for XP

Hi RickyDee,

Awesome.  We have been fighting to get TeamViewer to work and I would prefer to keep all my systems under one roof (LMI).  Can you reply with an email address and I will send you either a OneDrive or Dropbox invitation (hopefully you have one or the other type of account).  If not, there must be a way to share a folder to your email.

THANK YOU!

Mitch

Emsalem
New Contributor

Can you please send it again ? The previous link has been deleted

Emsalem
New Contributor

Can you please send it again ?

Thanks in advance

Opsss, sorry for the duplicated post 

mitmanlmi
New Contributor

Rickdee, twice i have tried to access ways to download your old installed and both did not work. I can really use your help here
Dat
Visitor

Hi RickyDee

Can I get a copy of these XP installer, your link does not exist, thanks.

RickyDee
Active Contributor

Apparently,  the WeTransfer link expires. sorry about that.

It is unfortunate that LogMeIn support won't pick up the gauntlet on this and start providing this installer. Until then, I will do my best to help out those of you stuck in the XP era with me. If this link no longer works, let me know but provide your email address so I can send a new link to you rather than cluttering up this forum with expired links.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/b4818ac64da80c555ea3f909353fb0f720171223212638/b3b64f616da0e2ad5846...

Midway
Visitor

Can you please send it again it has expired.

THank you

RickyDee
Active Contributor

Since I don't have a persistent way to post the older installer for those of you that are still using XP, and since Logmein support refuses to make this available to you guys or even respond to my suggestion that they do so, and since I don't want to continue being the source of this old installer, I suggest that you consider a different solution. I have switched to LiteManager. I like it better than Logmein and it's free for up to 30 host machines if I recall correctly. Enjoy.

PubliHost
New Contributor

Can you please reupload to WeTransfer, I have the same problem.

Needed to reinstall a POS Ready 2009 and can not install LogMeIn again.

After this, I will upload the file to our public-ftp and post a link in this message.

RickyDee
Active Contributor

I  believe this link will be good for 7 days. Please, download within that time and store for your future needs. If you wish to make this available to others on this forum and have an persistent way to do that, God bless you!

https://we.tl/KQFfRTOHs6