cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donpick
New Contributor

What browser to use when running Logmein Pro

I am currently using Internet explorer to run Logmein Pro. I connect to computers running Windows 7 Pro. I understand Internet Explorer is no longer a safe browser to use. What browsers work well with LogMein pro? I know Firefox does not. Thank you for your help.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jazmine_Clough
GoTo Contributor

Re: What browser to use when running Logmein Pro

Please reference this support guide for LogMeIn Pro client requirements:  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/system-requirements-client-device-logmein-c-lmi-systemrequir...

Logmein Support Staff

Jazmine

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Jazmine_Clough
GoTo Contributor

Please reference this support guide for LogMeIn Pro client requirements:  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/system-requirements-client-device-logmein-c-lmi-systemrequir...

Logmein Support Staff

Jazmine

mjrose2003
New Contributor

Chrome has stopped working for me??  It always says "Your session has timed out" as soon as I select a remote computer.  This happens on several PCs. Edge works fine.  My Logmein client automatically tries to open Chrome.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@mjrose2003  Are you using similar profiles on all of the affected PCs? 

Do you see the same behavior if utilizing a different LAN? 

Do you have any extensions in Chrome that may be causing a complication with the connection attempts?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
mjrose2003
New Contributor

This happens at home and at work, so different PCs, networks, etc. Same login.  Both sites worked previously. I haven't added any extensions.  Possibly some update changed something?  Update - this had been happening for about a week.  Today the PC at work had obviously received some kind of update overnight, and now Chrome is working again.  I had previously tried shutting down, restarting, etc.  I'll probably never know what happened.