cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Malyap
New Contributor

Applet is not working

When I download and run the Support-LogMeInRescue file it is stuck on the connecting...., nothing happens. There is no third-party firewall on the laptop(only the window defender that is turned OFF) and the system is up to date. 

Screenshot (37).png

7 REPLIES 7
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Applet is not working

@Malyap  You may still have a local network problem there.  Are you able to test any other devices or network connections? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Malyap
New Contributor

There is no network issue at my end. It is working fine on another laptop with the same internet connection. I don't know why it is not working on that laptop. There is no restriction on my laptop(I bought it newly).

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Malyap  If you don't have any other security apps that might be blocking the connection then it is unclear what might be the problem without a local diagnostic.  Feel free to give us a call at your convenience: https://support.logmeinrescue.com/rescue/help/how-do-i-contact-rescue-customer-support 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Nandish
New Contributor

Hey, even I am facing the same issue my applet is stuck on connecting to a technician but never gets connected. Did u find the solution?
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Nandish welcome to the GoTo Community. 

To rule out that you aren't being blocked, have you tried a different network connection? 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Free new user and admin training
Nandish
New Contributor

When I try it in my laptop with the same network connection it works, but when I try it in my pc the chatbox appears and shows "connecting" but never connects.
KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Nandish thanks for getting back to me.

I recommend double-checking the settings of any security applications you have installed, this Allowlist support article should help. If you still have issues connecting, please contact customer support

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Free new user and admin training