cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow
Active Contributor

LMI Rescue & Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 Prob - incompatibility issue with latest rescue android app

Just spoke to Angelica in support and she is trying to escalate but wondering if anyone else is aware of this or a simple fix for it.

We have been using LMI Rescue with the Samsung Galaxy Active Tab for nearly a year now without any hiccup but it may be that the latest Rescue App 15.09.20 has broken things as we can log on but we cannot se our control buttons along the bottom just the screen is visible.

Does anyone know a workaround to this - I have tried a few different views in case it was a display thing but not happening. I believe if we didn't upgrade the Android side LMI Rescue app it would all still be working fine! Can we install an older LMI Rescue android version until we get a fix? Support mentioned that 'Samsung Tablet Administrator may needs to be disabled' - but could not tell us how to do that - any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: LMI Rescue & Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 Prob - incompatibility issue with latest rescue andr...

Hi @Workflow

I apologize for the difficulty there, and we're interested to learn more about this problem.

Do you see any difference if you adjust the color quality to a different setting on the affected Samsung mobile device?

If not, please click my Community name to send a private message with your login email address or one that can accept an attachment with the previous Rescue version.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: LMI Rescue & Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 Prob - incompatibility issue with latest rescue andr...

Hi @Workflow

I apologize for the difficulty there, and we're interested to learn more about this problem.

Do you see any difference if you adjust the color quality to a different setting on the affected Samsung mobile device?

If not, please click my Community name to send a private message with your login email address or one that can accept an attachment with the previous Rescue version.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Workflow
Active Contributor

Re: LMI Rescue & Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 Prob - incompatibility issue with latest rescue and

Thanks Ash

Adjusting col quality to  highest setting on LMI side for the affected Samsung mobile device - suddenly made the control buttons magically reappear.  We did try a couple of display settings but we didn't try all of them before posting. Would be helpful if LMI front line support were aware of this fix - shows the value of posting to the community though.