How companies use remote support on the front lines
Ever wonder how your peers are leveraging remote support to see how you compare? In this webinar replay, you’ll learn:
- How one Rescue customer is leveraging instant remote camera sharing to support customers from anywhere
- How tech saves the day – even when your customers aren’t quite so tech-savvy
- How one company used Rescue to build a support empire – and which features they used to do it.
Watch the Webinar to Learn More!
SNHU uses Rescue to support more users, faster
When the University of Southern New Hampshire needed to scale IT support and handle hundreds of daily requests from over 240,000 users, they chose Rescue.
The results were impressive: they were able to decrease their average speed to answer from 1.5 minutes to just 25-40 seconds, while scaling from 10 agents to 75. Want to see how they did it?
Read Case Study
NerdApp speaks out about how they rescue customers with remote support and camera sharing
“We found GoTo and it’s been a marriage made in heaven! It’s really given us the tools to have every opportunity to solve customers’ problems.” That’s what NerdApp’s Chief Technology Officer, Darren Strydom, said after switching to Rescue.
See what else NerdApp had to say and watch as Darren demonstrates how his team leverages Rescue in this peek behind the scenes.
Read the Blog
Endsleigh boosts their NPS scores to 10/10
Endsleigh – the UK’s leading provider of insurance for students, graduates, and young professionals – needed a more efficient way to collect evidence and validate claims.
They found it with Rescue Lens, which makes it easy for claims handlers to communicate with customers right over their smartphone camera or webcam.
By getting virtual eyes on the scene, Endsleigh can now resolve many of their claims in a single interaction.
Read the Case Study
How 4 companies found success by keeping support simple
When four top-notch organizations, including Make-a-Wish Foundation and Lenovo, streamlined their tech with Rescue, they unlocked some impressive results. Results like:
- 75% reduction in average support session length (from 40 minutes to 10)
- $48k per month in support cost savings due to higher agent productivity
- $1 million in costs saved per year
Read the eBook