As part of our commitment to provide exceptional service and reliability to our customers, we're happy to inform you that we will be upgrading the current live Rescue Technician Console (OS: Windows) from version 7.12.3379 to 7.50.3563 on March 23rd, 2023.
Rescue Tech Console 7.50.3563 Improvements and fixes:
- Screen recordings can now be uploaded to cloud devices.
- Upgraded user experience in remote control and desktop view sessions on Windows computers.
- Fixed an issue where chatlogs were not shown when the TC was closed without an active internet connection.
- Rescue 7.50 FAQ
Important Notes: Technician Console (TC) version 7.50.3563 is already available for download from the following links if you would like to install before 3/23:
Important: Internet Explorer (IE) based TC is not supported on Windows 11. Please visit FAQ for details.
Download from the below links on or after 03/23:
Tech Console Lockdown Options:
- What to Expect?
- On March 23rd, your Technicians will receive a prompt to upgrade to Technician Console 7.50.3563. If you are not ready to upgrade, please contact GoTo Support to request that your account be locked, and your technicians will not be prompted to download the new Technician Console
- Note: You may run a Technician Status Report from the Rescue Admin center to verify the "Last Used Technician Console Version"
- Once you are ready to upgrade, please contact GoTo support requesting to unlock your account. You may also deploy the 7.50.3563 version via the Technician Console MSI installer.