cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris42
Active Contributor

Pre-fill custom fields in calling card connection screen?

I have a Calling Card deployment with 2 custom fields on the connect screen.  These are obviously stored somewhere locally since they auto-fill, must be in the registry somewhere, but I can't figure out exactly where.

My goal here is to be able to pre-fill those values when the calling card is installed remotely as an intune managed app.  I can run a powershell command on the remote system, I just need to figure out the registry values to write to.

Any suggestions on how to achieve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Pre-fill custom fields in calling card connection screen?

Thank you.

These are set in: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LogMeInRescueCallingCards\<ABCD> Cfield 0 through 5 where ABCD is the identifier of the installed calling card and Cfield 0 through 5 are the respective custom fields

There are also launcher parameters that you can use to prefill the custom fields on launch through scripting: CallingCard.exe Parameters

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Chris42,

There is an option 'retain text' when creating and customizing a Calling Card, this way the user only has to enter their details once. Would that work for you, or are you looking to do something different?

Chris42
Active Contributor

What I'm looking for is where that data gets retained.  So that when we install the app we can fill it in on the user's behalf before they even run the program.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Thank you.

These are set in: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\LogMeInRescueCallingCards\<ABCD> Cfield 0 through 5 where ABCD is the identifier of the installed calling card and Cfield 0 through 5 are the respective custom fields

There are also launcher parameters that you can use to prefill the custom fields on launch through scripting: CallingCard.exe Parameters