Forum Discussion

sfczarnecki
Active Contributor
6 years ago

Can't Login to Dashboard or Update Incidents

I'm having trouble with my Service Desk application. I can sometimes see the dashboard but each time I try to save a change to an incident, I get an error. I then have problems viewing the dashboard again. I am getting a service unavailable error when I can't get to the dashboard (below). I get a contact support error when I try to save updates to an incident (also below). My other dashboards (tasks, messages, etc.) have a can't connect securely message (at the bottom). Can you assist?

sfczarnecki
    Active Contributor

This appears to be fixed now. We can view the dashboard, update tickets,  and users can open tickets.

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize for the delays to resolution this morning.  Please let us know if you see any more Service Desk access problems as we continue to monitor the situation fully.

Kevin Ruschman
    Active Contributor

This is a pretty serious issue and has been down since at least 7:30 EST. How can LogMeIn not have some sort of communication about this?

• Yea Same here we're having the same issue. Any update on when this will be resolved?