Forum Discussion

Keith_B
8 hours ago

GoTo Connect not launching in Chrome

I have GoTo Connect 4.1.1.0 and I can get it to open up properly in the Duck Duck Go Browser but when I try to get it running in a Chrome setting it just hangs up and will not take me to the screen where I can enter my credentials to try and Login...  Have tried to uninstall and then reinstall but the same result.  Any ideas what might be going on?  It used to work fine in Chrome until one day I launched in DD Go and not it is no go!  Thoughts...?

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi Keith_B

Welcome to the GoTo Community. There are no issues with Chrome currently and I don't know why it would stop working because it was opened in Duck Duck Go. 

When you say it just hangs up, what happens?

Are you seeing the GoTo logo flash- in which case you may want to clear cookies and cache, or is there a call that hangs up- which may be a permissions issue that can be resolved by following the troubleshoots here.  

Keith_B

This screen comes up and the GoTo logo just sits here and pulses - put never goes beyond this screen   

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi Keith_B, welcome to the community.

Can you try using an Incognito tab in Chrome? If that works, try clearing your browser history and cache for the last 24 hours and try again.