Forum Discussion

skram1
3 years ago

cloud recording meeting with screen share only

In my online profile I can switch between cloud/local recording and turn transcription on/off, but I'd like to manage them on an adhoc basis. Is this possible?

I used to use local recording which would record my screen only. I prefer the cloud option because it is easier to share meetings. However when I use cloud recording  it records participants webcams which I do not want. Is there a way to turn this off? Is there a way to share videos without the transcriptions/webcams with the cloud option?

• skram1  I'm afraid the settings in your online account must be made before the start of your meetings. 

All webcams are automatically recorded when using the cloud storage option.  There's no way to currently disable webcams from cloud recordings. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

skram1  I'm afraid the settings in your online account must be made before the start of your meetings. 

All webcams are automatically recorded when using the cloud storage option.  There's no way to currently disable webcams from cloud recordings.