Forum Discussion

Randy_HVC1
New Contributor
5 years ago

Co-organizer (pre meeting) is grayed out

I have had a single user GoToMeeting account for a while now.  I need to have others host meetings so I bought a second license and created a new user.  Co-organizer is ENABLED in my admin settings.  However, when I create a meeting and click the MORE tab, the co-organizer feature is grayed out with a statement that "your admin has disabled this feature".  It's not disabled - even tried toggling the setting.

How can I enable this?

• Hi bure ,

I am sorry for any confusion there. 

While there is no user limit to the plan you choose, there is a feature limit to Professional GoToMeeting subscriptions that does not currently allow for Co-Organizer functionality.  

Currently only GoToMeeting Business and Enterprise plans offer Co-Organizer functionality.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry for any confusion bure , you must currently have a GoToMeeting Business subscription or higher in order to utilize the Co-Organizer functionality. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

psi1  I'm afraid Professional plans cannot currently ad Co-Organizers to scheduled GoToMeetings.  You may upgrade your plan online or through Account Services if you'd like to expand these features for your team.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

bure   Currently only GoToMeeting Business plans allow for Co-Organizer functionality.   I apologize for any confusion. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

wvanderspek  I apologize for the inconsistency between plans.  Only GoToMeeting Business tiers and higher are granted access to use Co-Organizer functions. 

wvanderspek
      New Contributor

Thanks for the answer, now I know why it is not working.

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

psi1 I'm sorry for any confusion this may have caused.  You may reference our current pricing and feature comparison for the differences between plans: https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/pricing 

These feature sets are subject to change depending upon current marketing, though you will never 'lose' a function due to a different promotion if you keep your subscription up to date. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

psi1  Yes, the issue there is with the Pro account level.  If you upgrade to a higher subscription then you may use Co-Organizers within the company. 

psi1
      Active Contributor

AshC 

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, this is unacceptable.

1. This is not documented at all on your website

2. I asked that question to your Sales organization when I purchased the accounts and was told it's included.

It's been impossible to get a good answer for weeks.

And although I understand you're under huge load at the moment, we're postponing meetings because your phone conference capabilities are at peak and new calls are rejected. Goto meeting is more of a non-conference than a conference atm.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Skip, 

Message sent.

Thanks.

simone_tabu
    New Contributor

As many previous topic, i'm in the same situation as other user.

option is enabled in admin panel, but i'm not able to add co-organiser to my meeting. same for the user user in my team.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

simone_tabu  I apologize for the confusion in the Admin Center.  Currently the Co-Organizer functionality is only offered on GoToMeeting Business plans and higher.  You may upgrade your subscription online to activate the Co-Org feature for your team. 

simone_tabu
      New Contributor

Thankyou AshC, but in the comparison plan, this was not mentioned.

anyway, how can I upgrade my subscription? if I go to my billing account, i'm just able to add or remove organizer (by modifying plan), same if I go Add a new plan. i'm just seeing the option for the PROFRESSIONAL 

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

simone_tabu You don't want to add a separate plan, but upgrade the existing one to Business.  That way you don't end up with side-by-side subscriptions.