Forum Discussion

Polina
New Contributor
5 years ago

How can I reduce our subscription to just one organizer?

I want to cancel my subscription to only one organizer in GoToMeeting, but when I click "cancel", it does not specify that the subscription is canceled for just one participant. I'm afraid that clicking will cancel the entire subscription, and not just one organizer, as I want, not all of it?

Polina
      New Contributor

Sorry, but this article didn't help me. I want to cancel my subscription to only one organizer in GoToMeeting, but when I click "cancel", it does not specify that the subscription is canceled for just one participant. I'm afraid that click will cancel the entire subscription, and not just one organizer, as I want? I need GoToMeeting Pro to have 1 out of 1 in use, not 2 like now (look at the picture).

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi Polina,

Since you are just removing one of your GoToMeeting organizer licenses, you just need to edit your current  subscription. This support article explains how to do this through the Billing Center: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/change-your-plan-g2m010010 

Basically, you will edit your current GoToMeeting subscription and change it from 2 licenses to 1.