Forum Discussion

btn
Active Contributor
5 years ago

Is it possible to enable Call Me when starting a meeting from my Personal Meeting Room link?

I think I finally figured out why Call Me hasn't been appearing as an option for some of our meeting organizers… If an organizer starts a meeting from their Personal Meeting Room link (GoToMeet.me) by choosing the "Join My Meeting" button, the Call Me feature isn't available to them. However, if an organizer starts a meeting from their GoToMeeting Hub (via the "Meet Now" or "Start" button), or uses a GoToMeeting link with a specific meeting ID then the Call Me feature appears.

Is this expected behavior? If so, it would be great if the Personal Meeting Room link could also make the Call Me feature available to an organizer because Personal Meeting Rooom links are easy to remember and share.

Thanks!

-Brian

• Hi Brian,

Your personal meeting room also has it's own set of audio preferences.  It may be that you have not included it there as a toll-free calling option. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Brian,

Your personal meeting room also has it's own set of audio preferences.  It may be that you have not included it there as a toll-free calling option. 

btn
      Active Contributor

Eureka! Is there a way to enable Call Me for the personal meeting rooms of all users, as an administrator? Thanks!

-Brian

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi btn 

In the admin center, you can enable or disable the Call Me option for your organizers, but they need to enable it for their own meetings in the same way you have.