Forum Discussion

ade1
5 years ago

Number of Participants for the Trial version

Hi. I am using the 14 days free trial version of gotomeeting and have to organise a meeting with 35 attendees. Is there a limit on the number of participants for the free trial?

Thank you!

• Hi ade1 ,

Welcome to the Community.

Your GoToMeeting trial should allow for at least 150 Attendees per broadcast, with unlimited usage of the built in audio conferencing and recording ability.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi ade1 ,

Welcome to the Community.

Your GoToMeeting trial should allow for at least 150 Attendees per broadcast, with unlimited usage of the built in audio conferencing and recording ability.

StijnR
      Active Contributor

Dear,

I am currently working with the trial version and I am hosting a call on Monday with over 220 participants. We are planning on purchasing one GoToMeeting Plus license, but this will never be possible before upcoming Monday.

On the website when registering for the trial version, it mentioned up to 250 participants. This would be perfect. Can someone confirm that this is indeed the case? I got worried reading the feedback above here.

Thank you for your support.

Kind regards,

Stijn

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

StijnR  Sorry for any confusion there.  While marketing may vary the trial features periodically, you can always confirm how many attendees are allowed by viewing the Attendee pane in your GoToMeeting control panel.  There will be a number of current / allowed listed at the top.