Forum Discussion

MPain
Active Contributor
2 years ago

Slow connections after todays updates?

We are experiencing very slow connections following this mornings updates. We are seeing this across multiple sites. we have rebooted hosts, restarted the service and have the latest client installed. Everything was ok yesterday, prior to this mornings updates. Any suggestions as to how to resolve this please?

DThompson22
    New Contributor

Is anyone experiencing slow  connection issues.

Yesterday all was fine today after the maintenance unusable.

I've uninstalled the GTMPC software and reinstalled it still no good

Any advice on what to do?

AbhishekYadav
      GoTo Moderator

Hi,

Could you please DM me your GoToMyPC registered email addresses/username so I can check the reason behind the lag?

Regards,

Abhishek

jmblackbird
    Active Contributor

I have been experiencing severe lag since the 17th and it is so bad today that I have been unable to work. 

MPain
      Active Contributor

GTMPC Support advised me (via phone call/ticket raised) that this IS an issue their end and they are investigating. However, they have yet to confirm that via email as they promised they would and they are yet to update the Status page on the support page. It still shows as Operational.  I have also been in touch with Abhishek on here (very helpful so far) and they have advised that due to work being carried out in the background a disconnect/reconnect may help. Maybe give that a try.

jmblackbird
        Active Contributor
        I have tried several disconnect/reconnects and several reboots of both the host and the client machines. Nothing has helped today.