Forum Discussion

NWC_GTW_Admin
Active Contributor
5 years ago

Approval settings are always displayed "Automatic"

When I edit an event on my dashboard, Approval always shows up as automatic.
The event behaves as Manual, but it's very confusing.

In addition, items such as SURVEY may not be displayed with the set contents.

Once set, the profile seems to change correctly, but it is very confusing that it does not display correctly on the dashboard, which is the user interface, so please correct it.

Thank you.

AshC
    5 years ago

[UPDATE]   This issue should be resolved as of 10/8/20.   Please let us know if you see otherwise thereafter.

Rest assured that the changes you make to the schedule are actually updating to the webinar ---- this is just a superficial problem at the moment. 

I expect a full resolution within the coming days.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi NWC_GTW_Admin

Do you know if the update exists if you clear your browser's cache and log back into the website?

NWC_GTW_Admin
      Active Contributor

After clearing the cache, I got the correct display only once.
      However, after the second time, it will return to automatic and will not improve.

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

[UPDATE]   This issue should be resolved as of 10/8/20.   Please let us know if you see otherwise thereafter.

Rest assured that the changes you make to the schedule are actually updating to the webinar ---- this is just a superficial problem at the moment. 

I expect a full resolution within the coming days.

Event-ful
    Active Contributor

Hello,

we are running into issues trying to change the registration from Automatic Approval to manual.  It saves ok when changing, but if I go to dashboard and return the event set up, it has reverted back to automatic.  Any tips?

thanks in advance

• Hi everybody,

I have created a recorded webinar with manual approval.

When I return to this webinar and have a look at the registration settings afterwards, they seem to have returned to automatic approval...

Am I doing something wrong? Anyone with similar experiences who can help me out?

thanks in advance

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

Sorry about the delay, this issue should be fully resolved now.