Forum Discussion

Rach1
Active Contributor
5 years ago

Can a Panelist assign a question to a second Panelist? or can only the Organiser do this?

Hi there

I am the Organiser for an upcoming Webinar Series.  I will have two Panelists in the Webinar with me - one of them is the Presenter, the other Panelist is a technical person to help with a the Q&A session at the end of the webinar.

I believe I will be the only person who can see the delegate questions that are coming in.  What I would like to do is assign the questions to my technical person to review.  He will then assign on to the Presenter to address the question verbally in the session.  

My question is:  can I assign a question to a Panelist (I know this part is possible), but can this Panelist then assign questions to the second Panelist?

• You could make your technical Panelist a Co-Organizer, then he/she can read the questions and assign the appropriate ones to the presenter.

Chris Droessler
    Respected Contributor

You could make your technical Panelist a Co-Organizer, then he/she can read the questions and assign the appropriate ones to the presenter.

Rach1
      Active Contributor

Sounds perfect. Thank you for your help!  I will look into how I change his status in GoToWebinar now.  Thank you!

Chris Droessler
        Respected Contributor

You can do that ahead of time in the Dashboard, or wait until the webinar has started. 

Within the webinar, you right click on that person's name in the list and select to promote to Organizer.  I do that with most of my webinars and have someone watch the question list.