Forum Discussion

HOPInto
New Contributor
10 months ago

Panellist not receiving joining email

Hi,    I've had this issue several times. I have set a panellist up and entered their name and email. 9/10 this absolutely fine but for no reason the panellist then tells me that they haven't got t...
    10 months ago

Hi HOPInto, welcome to the GoTo Community. 

There are a few steps you and your panalists can take to help ensure your panelists receive the email: 

1. Email Filtering: If they use email filters, make sure to whitelist the email address customercare@gotowebinar.com. This ensures that crucial communications reach your inbox directly.

2. Address Book Addition: Add customercare@gotowebinar.com to their address book. This helps your email system recognize and prioritize messages from this address.

3. IT Support: If they have an IT person managing your email settings, kindly request them to allow emails from customercare@gotowebinar.com. This step can prevent any potential issues with email delivery.

4. Safe Senders List (for Hotmail/Outlook.com users): For those using Hotmail or Outlook.com, consider adding customercare@gotowebinar.com to their Safe Senders list. This ensures that emails from this address are never treated as spam.

5. Direct Email: If all else fails you can directly copy the panelists' join links from your dashboard and send them via email. See the screenshot below.