Forum Discussion

Ennowell
New Contributor
4 months ago

Registration form and Survey setting in Chinese questions

Hi, I have some questions about registration form setting and survey:

1.  Can I create the registration form in Chinese?

2. Can I add custom items with multiple choice options to the registration form in Chinese? For example, 'How did you hear about our events?' with multiple choices including: Social media, FB/Google Ads, Website, EDM...

3. Can I create the survey in Chinese?

4. Can I add custom questions with multiple choice options to the survey in Chinese? For example, 'Which of our solutions are you interested in?' with multiple choices such as: AAA service, BBB service, CCC service...

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, thanks.

• Hi Ennowell Welcome to the GoTo Community, I've included the 

• Chinese is supported by GoTo Webinar, you can change languages in the dashboard as explained in this article
    • You can create questions with multiple choice answers for Registrants as explained in this article. 
    • You can create a survey with multiple choice response as explained in this article

Hope this helps! 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi Ennowell Welcome to the GoTo Community, I've included the 

• Chinese is supported by GoTo Webinar, you can change languages in the dashboard as explained in this article
    • You can create questions with multiple choice answers for Registrants as explained in this article. 
    • You can create a survey with multiple choice response as explained in this article

Hope this helps!