Forum Discussion

Bayleaf
New Contributor
4 months ago

The webinar you are trying to join is no longer available.

Hi, Just tried to connect to a webinar via https://www.goto.com/webinar/join and got an error message saying 'The webinar you are trying to join is no longer available.'  Problem is that the webinar only started 1 minute before I tried to connect so was running live at that time.  Why am I getting the error mesage?

• Hi Bayleaf welcome to the GoTo Community, 

If you haven't already, this article details all the ways to join GoTo Webinar.

For the error message you mentioned, it would usually only be displayed if the webinar was canceled or perhaps there was time zone confusion. If you would like to send the Webinar ID and your system information I can take a look. You can PM me by tapping on my username KateG on the left and in the next screen you will see the option to Message Me on the top right. 

• There might be a temporary glitch. Have you tried refreshing the page or joining through the webinar ID directly on GoToWebinar.

Bayleaf
      New Contributor

Unfortunately I've tried this connection for several webinars and failed every time. Normal browser access via the emailed link sent to me won't work as it tries to download software which is blocked and I don't have admin privs.  This connection method is the one I can find recommended by GoTo for those who can't allow downloaded software to a browser.  Fails every time however.

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

Hi Bayleaf welcome to the GoTo Community, 

If you haven't already, this article details all the ways to join GoTo Webinar.

For the error message you mentioned, it would usually only be displayed if the webinar was canceled or perhaps there was time zone confusion. If you would like to send the Webinar ID and your system information I can take a look. You can PM me by tapping on my username KateG on the left and in the next screen you will see the option to Message Me on the top right.