Forum Discussion

Leigh Strinsky
Contributor
2 years ago

Trouble loading video - is there a glitch today?

I never have this problem, but today, the system is throwing an error when I attempt to upload a video to a webinar (engage attendees area). To see if there might have been a problem with the video, I attempted to upload a video that I've successfully uploaded and used in the past. I get the same upload error.  Anyone else? My webinar is at 3pm today. I really need this solved.

• Leigh Strinsky Update: this issue appears to be resolved now, please let me know if you are still having issues. Thanks again for your report.  

• Amending my post to also add that I've logged into another GotoWebinar account that I manage and am having the same issue. I've also tried a different browser. Having the same issue in Firefox and in Chrome - latest version of both.

KateG
      GoTo Moderator

Hi Leigh Strinsky our team is currently aware that customers experience an error uploading videos on GTW today. You can still upload videos via YouTube, though that may not be an option for you. 

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your calling this out here. I'll keep this thread updated as I learn more. 

CCH_Learning
        New Contributor

Hi

We had not previously used this feature but have successfully uploaded mp4s today. The only issue is that the audio is not playing for attendees.

We have tested on multiple machines and tried various audio output setting but nothing works.

When I saw this post I wondered if the issue might be related?

Please can you advise if functionality has been fully restored or are there still glitches?