Forum Discussion

Yamipic
New Contributor
2 years ago

Webinar video from trial

Hi! I did a webinar on October 10th, the day I started the trial. Today, 10 days later, I tried to access the video but the trial expired, 4 days before the actual limit. But aside from that, should I buy a suscription, will the video still be available or it will have been already deleted?

Thanks!

• Hi Yamipic, Thanks for stopping by the Community. I'm not sure why your trial expired early, but the video would be accessible if you continue your subscription. 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi Yamipic, Thanks for stopping by the Community. I'm not sure why your trial expired early, but the video would be accessible if you continue your subscription. 

Yamipic
      New Contributor

Well, I tried renewing the suscription, but the site directed me to the GoToMeeting suscription instead of the GoToWebinar suscription. I didn't realize that until I tried looking for the video and it wasn't there, because it was in GoToWebinar. So I basically paid for nothing, I can't even use that credit to pay for the Webinar suscription which is much more expensive, and I sholdn't even be paying for that since my suscription should have ended today, 14 days after the 10th, but it ended on the 18th. I feel almost ripped off so I won't be using your platform again after this experience.