Forum Discussion

EwanF
Visitor
9 years ago

your browser does not accept cookies

hi 

i have been trying to log in to hamachi but everytime i go to sign in it says that 

"your browser doesnt accept cookies"

i use google chrome and all cookies are enabled i have also checked internet explorer and microsoft edge.

running windows 10 

and i have tried reinstalling hamachi like a million times.

please help ):

LockonCC
    7 years ago
    In case anyone else gets stuck on this:

Windows Server 2016

Internet Options:

1) Internet options -> security -> uncheck enable protected mode -> accept

2) Internet options -> Privacy -> Site -> enter "logmein.com" and click Allow

Close and open the Logmein Control Panel and try logging in again.

• Hi, it´s late but here is what works for me:

Internet options -> security -> uncheck enable protected mode -> accept 

I am working with Edge over Windows server 2016 TP5.

LockonCC
        Active Contributor
        In case anyone else gets stuck on this:

Windows Server 2016

Internet Options:

1) Internet options -> security -> uncheck enable protected mode -> accept

2) Internet options -> Privacy -> Site -> enter "logmein.com" and click Allow

Close and open the Logmein Control Panel and try logging in again.

hydracannon2769

bruh im on windows 10 idk if i even have thos setting or not and im just trying to join my friend ina lan world in minecraft and i dont live near him

hazel2k

same prob - have anyone a new fix?

• i had the same thing with my friend.

have you solved it yet?

how?

• I don't know if it was always nonsense, but I'm here to inform you that on Windows 7 x64 it is completely unnecessary to turn down secure mode, or find some elusive Privacy-setting to allow this site.

In Internet Options, beside your "Security" Tab, where you'd see "secure mode", should be a "Data Protection" Tab. There you see "Cookie Settings". As default it will be set to "Block all Cookies". It is completely sufficient to lower this setting exactly one step down, any more would also be unnecessary. Then you can keep Secure Mode enabled and Hamachi also connects (or let's you log in for that matter).

The only other thing I did, which I don't know if it had any significance or not, was going into my windows firewall settings and allow LogMeIn Hamachi (didn't need to enable "publicly"). I had to manually add LogMeIn Hamachi to the list though.

I hope this helps anyone on Windows 7 or above at the very least.

WillKe

This has started happening for me on Chrome using the O365 integration. in the past week or two. This was not an issue before and nothing has changed that I'm aware of. I have resunstalled the integration, cleraed all LogMeIn cookes on my browser. I notes cookies were stored in Chrome and are recreated when I reinstall the Join.Me integration so this error message doens't seem to make sense

• Hello, I just want to add more details to what LockonCC  put in their solution for those people who don't know where to look or where they should make the changes. I hope you can guide yourself with the names that appear on the control panel:

in win 10 or earlier first open control panel, go to Network and Internet, then enter internet options, go to the security tab and select the button that says default level, the bar should be set to medium-high. Then go to the privacy tab, In the configuration section click on sites, in the text box where it says website address, enter logmein.com and click allow. click accept, you can close everything and retry the login