Forum Discussion

MarkFont
4 years ago

Connection dropping off about 4-5 times an hour. Is anyone else experiencing this?

My connection has started dropping randomly. I am trying to narrow it down. I am hopping to eliminate logmein from the problem. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Mark,

Have you already tried switching networks completely to rule out any local latency?

StephalyTSF
    New Contributor

Not as often as you, but I've been experiencing the same problem for a while, with the caveat that once it drops, it doesn't come back. The only "solution" I've found (and support's only recommendation) has been to uninstall/reinstall LogMeIn on the computer I'm remotely connected to – which requires a second remote login application to be already set up...

borges_
    New Contributor

I have five Imacs using the logmein, but only one is disconnecting and started yesterday from 04/12.
    Disconnection between 15-20 minutes after the start of the session.
    I did the configuration as in the documentation, enable the app in "System preferences> Security and privacy"

At the company's firewall I released the range of ips as requested in the documentation

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/whitelisting-and-firewall-configuration-for-logmein-products

In the ips range part

LogMeIn server / Data Center IP addresses for use in firewall configurations

I had to install the teamviewer as a paleative until I saw what is happening with the logmein

StephalyTSF
      New Contributor

I already had LogMeIn enabled in Security and Privacy, and our firewall isn't even on. So I don't think that's what's causing my issues...

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

Hey folks,

Is this only affecting some Mac OS hosts for you? 

If so, can you please confirm both the OS version and LMI host software version set up there?