Forum Discussion

marcypeach
7 years ago

Ipad pro

I bought an Ipad pro thinking it would be easy to use logmein.   When I use logmein from my computer I can open numerous windows and able to move those windows around so that I can work on a few of them that are opened. I can't seem to figure out how to move the windows around on the Ipad.  Is this able to be done?

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi marcypeach,

Remote Control from a Phone or Tablet

Various gestures and swipes allow you to reproduce a range of mouse-click actions.

• A single tap acts as a single mouse click.
    • To switch the behavior of a single click between left click and right click, tap the Mouse button.
    • A double tap acts as a double click.
    • A double tap and hold allows you to grab and then drag.
    • A two-finger tap acts as a right click.
    • A two-finger drag reproduces the mouse wheel scrolling action.
    • On devices supporting three-finger swipe, a horizontal three-finger swipe switches between host monitors and avertical three-finger swipe opens the keyboard.
    • Tip: On an iPad you can tap the on-screen mouse buttons for right-click and left-click. 

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

Benjmax2000  In some cases an external mouse for mobile devices may work, though not fully supported by the application.  

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

Hpennington  Not directly, no.  You would need to transfer the files over or create a PDF of those that won't translate to iOS.