Forum Discussion

dguzman6738
New Contributor
5 years ago

Multi Monitor Option NOT Available on Toolbar

Does anyone know how to make the multi monitor option available on the toolbar? I've literally tried EVERYTHING and nothing seems to be working. 

• My issue was that my host computer wasn't connected to two monitors.  Once I fixed that, the multiple monitors button appeared.  Hope this helps.

acortes
      Visitor

How were you able to connect your two monitors ? I have two monitors at home but how can i tell that they both are conected. 

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi acortes , welcome to the community.

When connected to a remote host that has multiple monitors, the Monitors button will be available on the remote control toolbar.

KateG
      GoTo Moderator

Hi franlaconti welcome to the GoTo Community. 

Can you tell us more about the computer setup and what you are connecting to and from?

Note, there are instances where multi-monitor support is not available

• The Java and HTML remote control clients do not offer multiple monitor support.
      • To get full support of all multi-monitor features, you must use HDMI, DVI, or VGA monitor cable. Other cable types may not offer all multi-monitor features.
        franlaconti
        New Contributor

Not exactly sure what you mean...

I have 2 monitors at work and 2 at home.  when I'm home the monitor option is not available on my toolbar.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi there,

Can you say how the host displays are attached to the both computers?

Is there anything under the Options menu?

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

MBotticelli  Is there any more information you can share, like the Pro version installed and hardware + OS set up?