Forum Discussion

trflmiuser
Active Contributor
3 years ago

Updated client to 1.3.5282 - screen blank behavior has changed.

I don't know what version client I was on previously. 

My Host has two monitors. My Client has three. It would be really nice to use all three. The previous version would show three monitors when I turned screen blanking on. I understand that was a bug, but it was a nice bug as it allowed me to be more productive. 

Today the Client prompted for an update, and after doing so, now turning on screen blanking removes a monitor, so now I only have one. Hitting Options on the toolbar does not show the Monitors button - I can't choose Mutli-Monitor. When I turn screen blanking off, it is back and I am able to turn Mutli-Montor back on. 

trflmiuser
    Active Contributor

Looked back to see if I had any responses and realized I forgot to actually ask a question. Hah. 

Is there a way to return to the behavior whereby the LogMeIn Client will give me three virtual monitors when the host only has two?

AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

trflmiuser   I can ask about this outlier behavior with the team, as I know there are a few more patches coming soon to address known issues. 

N8xman

I have also recently updated the LMI client and now get an endless loop of "attempting to reconnect"