Rodan07
Active Contributor
10 days ago
Reviewed by moderator

Call Report - Emergency call filter

We need an emergency call filter in the call reports for a new requirement we are receiving from one of our accreditation surveyors. Right now I have to export all the data from the call report and then filter the csv file for the 911 call or other emergency services calls. In the call report you can filter for 911 but it also includes any 10 digit numbers that contain 911, which we have many. Seems like an easy lift to create a filter for emergency services as you already send a notification when emergency services are called via email. 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
    KateG
    GoTo Moderator

HI Rodan07

Nice to see you and thanks for your idea, we shared this with the team. 

There is a suggestion you can try to acheive this call report: 

• If you group by "external number". Then filter phone number for "911". There will be a line item with a filtered list of all calls that had 911 involved
    • Clicking that line item will show give you a list of only calls with 911 involved

Rodan07
      Active Contributor

Thank you for the suggestion. I did try that first. This includes all phone numbers that contain 911. Here is the search from our call reports based on your suggestion. If it doesn't have a yellow high light that is because there is a space between some of the numbers, ie 888 559 1155. Hopefully this doesn't make a duplicate, my replies keep disappearing. 

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

Rodan07 - thanks for the screenshot and sorry for the difficulties, we are adjusting permissions on our new platform. 

Can you scroll down and see if you have a line item 911, then click on the item. 

If you don't see that, there wasn't any 911 in the selected time period.