cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vitalyb
New Contributor

Azure SSO Problems

Hi there,

I  know it's been a while since you  raised this issue, BUT I am getting the exact same error trying to configure LogMeIn SSO with Azure AD. I have reached out to LogMeIn support (unsuccessfully). I also tried Microsoft support who pointed out that Client app ID: 9efc94c4-b491-4f36-9779-3a5c310ff2a1 does not exists in my tenant. Wondering what solved your issue ???

AADSTS650056: Misconfigured application. This could be due to one of the following: the client has not listed any permissions for 'AAD Graph' in the requested permissions in the client's application registration. Or, the admin has not consented in the tenant. Or, check the application identifier in the request to ensure it matches the configured client application identifier. Or, check the certificate in the request to ensure it's valid. Please contact your admin to fix the configuration or consent on behalf of the tenant. Client app ID: 9efc94c4-b491-4f36-9779-3a5c310ff2a1.

12 REPLIES 12
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Azure SSO Problems

Hi @vitalyb, welcome to the community.

I noticed you commented on an old GoToMeeting thread, but you are actually a Central customer so I have moved your post to the Central community. I see that your support ticket was escalated and we are currently waiting for feedback from the development team.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
RKE4141

Hi - I'm encountering the exact same error when trying to set up SSO with Azure AD.  I used the automatic configuration and when I test from the Azure AD side, it seems to work.  But if I try to log into GoTo with my company credentials, I get the error listed above.  

kamontano

I'm having the same exact issue, even the Client app ID Im getting on the error is the same. I also tried LogMeIn support (they said the issue was on azure side) and I currently have a ticket with Microsoft for this but Im pretty sure it is a LogMeIn issue, not Azure. Did yo get any answers from them?

vitalyb
New Contributor

Hi,

Pretty much gave up on it.

Still get the same error, issue is still open with LogMeIn support, but I haven't heard from them in weeks 😞

I managed to get it functional if the login initiated from the Azure app - then LMI authenticate and get me in.

Sorry I don't have better news.

MMIGLIOR
New Contributor

I seem to have the same problem.  Is it related to what package and options you buy.  I currently have Central Basic options.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @MMIGLIOR, welcome to the community.

Have you reviewed both of these support articles already?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
MMIGLIOR
New Contributor

Hi GlennD,

I followed the instruction and I still get the error.  I am only testing my account right now where I am the owner, and I am only testing it trying to log into the logmein.com website.

There is a mention that I need to provide some info to my Goto Rep so they can do something on the backend for SAML 2.0.   How do I initiate this?

Thanks,

Mike

CS_HelpDesk
GoTo Contributor

Hi @MMIGLIOR ,

Did you look into the instructions of this article

Please call our support team, explaining that you need to configure your Azure SSO. They will say of you need to send them the certificate and metadata info, or if you can configure it on your own.

DWilliams14
Visitor

For anyone else having this issue, I was able to resolve it by changing the identifier URL in the Azure AD App.

By default it is https://authentication.logmeininc.com/saml/metadata/sp and the instructions say not to change it, but changing it to https://authentication.logmeininc.com/saml/sp fixed this error for me - this is the url that they say to use if you look at the generic instructions for setting up SAML manually instead of the Azure specific ones.

Hope that helps.