cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
camperchuck
Active Contributor

Issues with Logmein on Macbook Pros with macOS Ventura

I have two 2017 Macbook Pros recently upgraded to Ventura that constantly pop up the accessibility settings window, when going to toggle LMIGUIAgent it will show a system password box then nothing happens. I close System Pref, popup shows up, click start process to open accessibility, toggle LMIGUIAgent and same thing. Can never toggle it on but i can still control the computer and the popup never goes away. I have uninstalled LMI and reinstalled. I have done everything I can think of and the popup never goes away and I can never toggle on LMIGUIAgent in accessibility tab.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
camperchuck
Active Contributor

Re: Issues with Logmein on Macbook Pros with macOS Ventura

Hello Glenn, thank you for submitting  a support ticket for us.

I believe we have found a work around. This issue occurs with a regular user account so what we did was make the user an admin, ticking on LMIGUIAgent in Accessibility. Once that was done we changed the user back to a regular user, remoted in and it worked! We have always been able to fully setup LMI with a regular user account until Ventura.

So it appears that when its a regular computer user it cannot tick on LMIGUIAgent in Accessibility which prevents the remote control of the computer. Even when the admin credentials are prompted it still doesn't tick ON.

I have another MacBook presenting this issue. Im going to try this on that computer to confirm that it works.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GaborO
GoTo Contributor

@camperchuck We have released a new version (4.1.0.12353) today, which fixes several user consent issues. It should fix your problem, too.

If not please try and reset the consents for LMIGUIAgent and LogMeIn with the following commands, restart the LogMeIn service and give the consents again.

tccutil reset All com.logmein.logmeingui
tccutil reset All com.logmein.logmeinguiagent
tccutil reset All com.logmein.logmeinserver
If these commands doesn't work for you (they don't seem to work in my Ventura) you can try this command:
tccutil reset All
but be cautious, because this version of the command resets every user consent.
Keep in mind that you cannot give the consents via LogMeIn Remote Control, so it is best to give them locally on the Mac.
camperchuck
Active Contributor

Thank you for your response. The commands did not work. I updated to the new version. The popup is gone. I can see the screen but I cant control the computer.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @camperchuck, I have gone ahead and opened a support ticket for you. Support will be in touch to troubleshoot this further.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
camperchuck
Active Contributor

Hello Glenn, thank you for submitting  a support ticket for us.

I believe we have found a work around. This issue occurs with a regular user account so what we did was make the user an admin, ticking on LMIGUIAgent in Accessibility. Once that was done we changed the user back to a regular user, remoted in and it worked! We have always been able to fully setup LMI with a regular user account until Ventura.

So it appears that when its a regular computer user it cannot tick on LMIGUIAgent in Accessibility which prevents the remote control of the computer. Even when the admin credentials are prompted it still doesn't tick ON.

I have another MacBook presenting this issue. Im going to try this on that computer to confirm that it works.