cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ams88
New Contributor

Mouse cursor not reflecting tool that is being used

I am using logmein on a Mac laptop and at the moment I am having some issues with my mouse.

The cursor does not change to reflect the tool I am using, e.g.: while working on photoshop, revit or writing text, the pointer is always the same. 

Another issue is the that the mouse cursor does not show up during a webex when I am sharing my screen.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Mouse cursor not reflecting tool that is being used

Hi there,

Just to confirm, were you using another software provider to share your screen, or was this a LMI remote access session alone?  If you were also using WebEx to screen share then this might explain the display conflict. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi there,

Just to confirm, were you using another software provider to share your screen, or was this a LMI remote access session alone?  If you were also using WebEx to screen share then this might explain the display conflict. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
callenba
New Contributor

I have a similar issue, My team and I are controling our work pc's from home.

We use autocad based programs.

When using cad at the office, the cursor arrow turns unto a pointer when the cad screen is active.

When working at home, the pointer still shows up in cad, but the cursor arrow is also showing. With drag the two do not move together.

How do we get the arrow to go away, in cad, when using logmein pro to access cad on PC's at work?

JohndSteele
Visitor

I am having the same problem.  Did you find a solution to your problem! Please help

callenba
New Contributor

No fix from either program.

I increased the size of my Cad crosshairs and pick box.

Then on both PC's I changed the pointer arrow to the smallest size possible. 

Also, my company increased the internet speed which has helped with the drag effect. 

ams88
New Contributor

In my case, someone had unplugged the mouse of the host computer, so the whole mouse was behaving in a very erratic way. Colleagues have reported a similar behaviour when the host keyboard was unplugged.

Hope it helps!

ams88
New Contributor

In my case, someone had unplugged the mouse of the host computer, so the whole mouse was behaving in a very erratic way. Colleagues have reported a similar behaviour when the host keyboard was unplugged.

Hope it helps!