cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlosJ

Problems with LogMeIn Client

I have two problems. Firstly, when I am remotely accessing a computer, I can not type anything on my computer. Anything I try to type on my computer, even though the remote session is minimized, typing goes out on the remote computer and not on my computer. When I try to connect to another computer remotely, I can not because I can not enter the access credentials (user and password or code of the LogMeIn computer). I noticed that on some remote computers, the problem occurs when I maximize the LogMeIn Client window or when I type something on the remote computer. The problem only resolves when I close all sessions and close the LogMeIn Client, so I can re-enter it on my computer. Remembering that I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the LogMeIn Client and the problem occurs not only on my computer but on other computers in my company as well. Another problem: on some computers that access remotely, when running some application that requires user account control (Windows UAC), the mouse and remote keyboard stop working, I can no longer play on the remote computer. The problem is only resolved after the user clicks access credentials (when the computer requires administrative credentials) or click OK. Just like in the first case, this also occurs on more than one computer in my company (actually, in all of them). This is delaying our tasks, hampering our productivity too much. Please, I need a solution to these problems. Thank you.

16 REPLIES 16
kwilley

Re: Problems with LogMeIn Client

I am having a problem too. When clicking on the notes in the client it kicks me out and error pops up

"X Your session may have timed out or you are offline. Please try again later"

Everything else works but the notes.

blakemicro
New Contributor

This has been going on since yesterday. Making life miserable.

JM01

I have the exact same thing happening. I'm on a Windows 10 machine. I checked my Windows 7 machine also and both have the same problem. I wonder if there is a way to roll back the last software update until they fix this one...

sfiguer
Visitor

+1

Ericatdmi
Active Contributor

I've been noticing the same issue when accessing Computer Info via the LMI Client. I've confirmed the issue is happening with mulitple user accounts and from multiple locations. I don't believe the issue is with an specific version of the client; I've seen the error with serveral versions. 

I did some digging and found the following error in %userprofile%\AppData\Local\LogMeInIgnition\LogMeInIgnition.log:

2018-03-01 18:12:08.506 - Error     - LogMeInIgnition:436 - Socket - 74.201.74.196:443 - Error in recv.

The error logs every time I click on Computer Info from the client. 

It seems like an issue on LMI's side.

Edhy
Active Contributor

+1 having the same issue on Windows 10 client.

Hugo
New Contributor

I am having a problem too. When clicking on the notes in the client it kicks me out and error pops up

"X Your session may have timed out or you are offline. Please try again later"

Everything else works but the notes.

russwhite
Visitor

Same issue.

Sigma11
New Contributor

Hello,
We have the same trouble in the sud of France.
Many PCs cannot use comment field and keyboard or some keys doesn't work after remote control.
Best regards,