cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Invite Another Agent to Unattended Session

Invite Another Agent to Unattended Session

I would like to request a feature for GoToResolve that we had in GoToAssist. We need the ability to invite other agents into a support remote control session on a regular basis with our company unattended devices. There currently is no way for us to get the session ID to share with the other agents so they can enter it in the Support tab under Collaborate with Others. The only way to have a session with a discoverable session ID is to have the end user start a manual session. This is a deal breaker for us. As the help desk manager and tier 3 support agent, I need the junior techs to invite me to sessions. Is there any development being done to bring this capability to this new product.

4 Comments
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: Investigating

GoTo_Robi
GoTo Contributor
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @dcovey ,

Thanks for sending your feature requests. 

We have this item on the roadmap. I don't have a timeline yet, but we will keep this ticket updated with the status.

Br,

Robi

dcovey
Active Contributor

This feature is still highly desirable.  Can someone from GoTo please see if it is on the roadmap?

GoTo_Robi
GoTo Contributor
Status changed to: New

Hi @dcovey ,

Sorry for the late reply. It is on the roadmap.

We are targeting eof Q2, early Q3. We will keep you informed when we know more exact timeline.