cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Savory
New Contributor

Adding Lite devices directly

Hi all.  

I'm setting up my first GoToResolve devices to add to my console and using the free tier to evaluate.   I want to add most of my devices as "Lite" since i have more than 5.    As far as I can tell, you can only add "Lite" devices by first installing them as "Pro" and then demoting them to Lite.  However, I've hit the limit of tier changes for the month.  (I've only ever demoted, never promoted and only in service of adding them to the account.)

I'm now dead in the water adding devices as my 5 Pro slots are full and I can no longer demote any Pro devices to Lite to add more. 

So my question is: can devices be added directly to the account as Lite devices?   Or is there any way to add more devices to the account at all without waiting a month?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Adding Lite devices directly

Hi @Savory, welcome to the community.

This is in part a limitation of the Lite/Free plan level. After your evaluation if you upgrade to a Pro plan once your Pro limit is reached every additional device you add will be add at the Lite level. Switching devices between Pro and Lite can be done one device at a time or a group of devices at a time. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Savory
New Contributor

Re: Adding Lite devices directly

Actually this is not the case.   Once your pro slots are filled up you can continue adding devices.  They will be automatically added as Lite devices instead of Pro.