cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bashkeer87

Alert Policy can't be deleted nor deactivated

I have added a Policy under Alerts to monitor Free Disk Space. Now I'm getting the following error Message everytime I click on Alerts: Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the page.

I tried to remove this policy but I still getting the same Message. Editing or deactiving also the same Error.
I tried using 3 different Browers and from 2 different Networks.

I still can create a new Policy and edit it or delete it as I want. Yet I will see now Alerts because of this "Free Disk Space" Policy.
I removed the Managed Device hoping that the Policy can be now deleted, but that didn't help. In fact the Policy still has 1 Device under Devices monitored, although my Dashboard is now empty and no devices at all to manage.

Any Idea how to solve this issue? I can live with a bugged Policy but like I said it prevents me from seeing any Alerts from the other policies

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Alert Policy can't be deleted nor deactivated

@bashkeer87 welcome to the GoTo Community. Our team reviewed your post. Currently this is a known issue. I don't have a timeline yet, but a fix is coming. Thanks for your report and patience! 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Alert Policy can't be deleted nor deactivated

@bashkeer87 welcome to the GoTo Community. Our team reviewed your post. Currently this is a known issue. I don't have a timeline yet, but a fix is coming. Thanks for your report and patience! 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training